Thursday, March 30, 2023

CT Server?

What is CT Server?

Recently, I have been reading a lot, or rather more than usual, about Continuous Testing. In fact, I have been trying to design such a process here at BlackArrow. However, today I came across some real details about the CT Server.

So, what is a CT Server? It refers to Continuous Testing server. The blog post that I read advised against using Jenkins for CT. Also, E2E testing is not something that Jenkins deals with in CI builds.

Instead, the author recommends using CT servers, such as BuildWise, which is an open-source software. I am yet to explore how it does things, but I'll be back with another post soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

Selenium - Page Object Model and Action Methods

  How we change this code to PageObjectModel and action classes. 1 2 3 driver . findElement ( By . id ( "userEmail" )). sendKeys (...

Popular Posts